SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Services
Clients and system integrators alike utilize our SAP EWM services for supplementing teams and adding niche skill-sets as they take on additional projects. Our independent Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) have additional expertise in SAP WM, EDI, RF, and shipping integration platforms.
We provide consultants for roles such as SAP Project Managers, SAP EWM Functional and Technical Consultants, SAP ABAP Technical Leads and Programmers, SAP QA, SAP BA and BI, and SAP EWM/WM Trainers. With our approach, you receive an experienced team that you own and control for as long as it takes to implement your solution, ensuring better control over deliverables.
Great companies rely on Resolute:
The world’s largest provider of new aviation parts and services was in the process of deploying EWM across 76 locations worldwide. After the go-live, many issues presented and Resolute was selected to provide experts who could help resolve the issues.
ABAP developers, QA, technical and functional consultants, project managers, and financial business analysts have been utilized to successfully support hypercare activities, help desk, upgrades, and change management activities.
We work with highly-skilled SAP-certified and SAP-platinum EWM consultants that have the following domain expertise:
- Functional—System configuration and prototyping in the areas of Inbound, Outbound, Internal Movements and Stock Change postings, Route determination and Shipping activities, Labor Management, and Wave template determination
- Technical—Develop custom data loads using Excel XML, BAPIs, function modules, user exits, enhancement spots, BADIs, and data dictionary objects
- Project Managers—Manage global implementations, SAP integrations and provide SAP estimates for global projects
- Program Managers–Coordinate and manage integrations and interdependencies of SAP modules across numerous projects running concurrently throughout the business
- Architects—Develop, implement and maintain the high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT architecture and/or enterprise structure in terms of governance structure, business processes, and business information
- Quality Assurance—Deliver software-quality best practices in development environment, while working closely with software developers, business analysts, UI designers and other various teams across the organization
- Trainers/Change Management—Design sustainability plan, interact with stakeholders for review of training deliverables, and deliver training sessions across multiple implementation sites